Coronavirus has forced major changes to how we live and work, and has posed major questions about how societies should operate in future. We may be approaching what the ancient Greeks described as “kairos” – the right or opportune moment for change.
In this new CIO Special, we identify five key areas for reform debate in the post-coronavirus world:
- The “social contract” between individuals and governments
- The relationship between the private and public sectors
- The role of innovation and science
- Managing innovation and intellectual property
- Multilateral values and beliefs
To download a PDF of the full report, please click here.